- VERSATILE, PRECISE AND RELIABLE
- EASY-TO-USE, EASY-TO-INSTALL
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL CONTROL BOXES WE OFFER
- COMES WITH A COMPREHENSIVE, 18-MONTH WARRANTY
Our Linear Actuators are our standard model for medium-high force projects and applications. These actuators provide you with powerful force, precision and the quality you expect only from us.
LINEAR ELECTRIC ACTUATOR FEATURES
It was mentioned above that quality linear actuators of all kinds have almost endless customising possibilities in terms of modifications, which means that they can be used for almost any type of job possible with minor changes. The general features of linear actuators are as follows:
- 12v actuators are the most common type of actuator, as that type of motor is one which suitable for a very wide range of jobs and situations, but there are others available, including Dc brush, DC brushless, and induction motors. While 12 volt actuators are the most widely used motors, using a different motor can make the actuator more suitable for a specific job, or enable it to be used in a different environment.
SPECIFICATIONS OF PA-04 IP66 LINEAR ACTUATOR
|Input Voltage:||12 VDC|
|Force Options:||100 lbs or 400 lbs|
|Speed:||0.98″/sec (400 lbs) and 2.80″/sec (100 lbs)|
|Limit Switch:||Built in, non-adjustable|
PA-04 IP66 LINEAR ACTUATOR PRODUCT VIDEO
CUSTOMIZED ELECTRIC LINEAR ACTUATORS
It would be next to impossible to have an actuator for every project or application in stock – but we’ve got a solution. Our custom actuators mean that we can provide you with an actuator that’s tailored to your specific project or application.
We can customize actuators to a variety of specifications:
LINEAR ACTUATOR USAGE
Quality Linear actuators can be found in almost every area which requires movable machinery, including robotics, automation in industries, industrial works, and (increasingly) the home.
- The home
This is something which features mostly small and quiet linear actuators, as we prefer to have the home be somewhere we can retreat to from the hustle and noise of the outside world. The usage in the home is still quite limited, and most turns up in drawer slides, and automated windows, or else in TV and chair lifts.
- Factory automation
In this, linear actuators are normally used for endless motions which require strict control. To this end, the linear actuators in factory operations are used mainly in lines which deal with parts of cars and other products which need to be lifted up and down and slid in and out of place absolutely precisely.
- Industrial machinery
This is almost the same idea as the factory automation, with linear actuators being used in machinery which is engaged in heavy, repetitive tasks which require more precision than can normally be extracted from a human. Such equipment would normally include jackhammers, drills, and mining equipment, among other things.
As this is a fairly new field, robotics is something which is still learning where linear actuators can be used. They can be used wherever precise motion is needed, such as in arms which need to move in and out constantly, or up and down at a very precise rate and speed.
ADVANTAGES OF ELECTRIC LINEAR ACTUATORS
There are many reasons why an electric actuator is always the best choice:
- They are quieter than other models;
- Because of the way they are built (with very few moving parts);
- The design is a lot simpler;
- Leading to easy maintenance;
- They allow for a greater degree of control over the process;
- And they are safer, because they incorporate fewer moving parts into their assembly.