- ONLY 1.18” IN DIAMETER
- PERFECT FOR SMALL SPACES
- 18-MONTH WARRANTY
- SHIPS OUT TODAY (BEFORE 3 P.M.)
The Mini Tube Linear Actuator is perfect for those low-force applications where your space is limited. This tube actuator is just 1.18” in diameter and pushes a force of 33lbs.
MINI TUBE LINEAR ACTUATOR FEATURES
Mini tube actuators have many distinctive features to them, all of which help to make these tiny linear actuators stand out from the crowd of actuators available on the market today:
- The linear actuator is suited for tasks which require a small amount of force in an equally small area – the diameter of the actuator is 1.18”, and the force it can apply is 33 pounds.
- Because a mini tube linear actuator wields such a low application of force, it is useful in many different industries, ranging from manufacturing and robotics, to car automation, home automation, marine automation, and finally hobby projects.
- The actuators come with their own specific mounting brackets. Made of steel, these brackets have a 180 degree turn to them, and can hold the linear actuator steady throughout its working life without losing any efficiency or sturdiness.
- They can be combined with any number of control boxes made by us. These control boxes include wired and wireless models, as well as the newer version of a control box known as a Wi-Fi control box, which is something that allows you to connect with and control the devices containing linear actuators through some form of mobile device.
- Our prices are very reasonable for the equipment under discussion, and the price remains the same no matter what customisations have been made to the stroke size of the actuator.
SPECIFICATIONS OF MINI TUBE LINEAR ACTUATOR
|Input Voltage:||12 VDC
The voltage of the actuator is the same for most other motors, meaning parts are easily replaceable.
The length of the stroke can be changed according to how much space is available
|Force Options:||100 lbs or 400 lbs
There are two different options for the type of force required
|Speed:||0.98″/sec (200 lbs) 2.80″/sec (400 lbs)
The speed can be changed as required for the task at hand
The IP rating which shows how protected a mini tube actuator is from dust and water is very high
|Operational Temperature:||-25C ~ +65C
This actuator can work in a variety of different temperatures, which widens its usability
|Noise:||db < 45(A)
The noise level is low, allowing the actuator to be used in quieter environments
|Duty Cycle:||20 percent
The duty cycle is how long an actuator can work before needing to be rested
|Limit Switch:||built in, non-adjustable
The limit switch keeps the stroke from going to far and jamming the actuator completely
MINI TUBE LINEAR ACTUATOR PRODUCT VIDEO
MINI TUBE LINEAR ACTUATOR USAGE
- Hobby projects – these projects are, normally, small, making mini tube actuators perfect for them. These types of projects also do not usually require a lot of power. Since mini tube linear actuators do not have a lot of power associated with them, they are useful for this field;
- Home automation – as the size and lack of power it has means that it is suited for the less stringent demands that home automation has;
- Robotics – while there is room for any type of actuator in robotics, small ones which do not have much force are just as useful and can be used in places in robotics where there is a limited amount of space for equipment to be placed, or where movement is needed, but the force doesn’t need to be too high (or even would be dangerous if it were too high);
- Marine automation – there are many areas on a boat where an actuator is useful. The precision which actuators bring to their tasks is also handy on board ship, as they can be used in operations which require delicacy.
CUSTOM MINI TUBE LINEAR ACTUATOR
We will make a custom mini tube linear actuator if you cannot find a premade one which matches your specifications. We can customise to your needs depending on a number of factors:
- Wiring – over and above the normal number of wires included, we can add enough to add control boxes, for example;
- Force – the force behind the strokes of the actuator can be customised to better fit the job;
- Stroke size – a bigger or smaller stroke size can be added, to help with the force needed in the application, or to help the actuator itself more easily fit into its space;
- IP rating – the ratings which show how much protection an actuator has against dust and water can be changed around, depending on what environment it will be in;
- Voltage – Most mini tubes are small 12v linear actuators, mainly because that means the motors are interchangeable, but if more power is needed, then the voltage can be changed.
ADVANTAGES OF ELECTRICAL MINI TUBE LINEAR ACTUATOR
- Size – they are small, so they are very useful or jobs which only have a small amount of space available;
- Customisable – it can be combined with other motors, mounting brackets, etc. It can have its voltage and stroke size changed, to make it more appropriate for the job customers have in mind;
- Force – this is an actuator which does not have much force behind it, making it good for jobs which require precision, but not too much strength.