- NO CALCULATING EXTRA SPACE
- STURDIER THAN THE STANDARD ACTUATOR
- 18-MONTH WARRANTY
- WE’LL SHIP IT OUT TODAY (BEFORE 3 P.M. PST)
Our Track Linear Actuator is a cut above the rest. Not only does its design mean you don’t have to worry about calculating extra space, but it also means that when the stroke is in the middle you get a sturdier actuator.
TRACK LINEAR ACTUATOR FEATURES
Track linear actuators are a particular type of actuator which is found in many areas of automation, including marine, car automation, home automation, and general manufacturing. As with all actuators, it has a number of features which come as part of it:
- The stroke length of a track actuator can be as little as two inches, or as many as sixty, depending on what is needed
- The force behind a track linear actuator can be either one hundred and fifty pounds or nine hundred pounds, depending on what is needed
- While most actuators can be mixed and matched with the mounting brackets which are made separately (depending on task and space availability), there are special mounting brackets designed for these actuators. Track actuator mounting brackets provide a complete one hundred and eight degree rotation, and come with everything already installed. The complete set includes two L-shaped brackets and one T-shaped bracket. They are made from steel, making them very hard.
- The control boxes made for combining with linear actuators have a number of them which are specifically suited to be used with the electric track actuator. Choose from wired, wireless (remote operating), and rocker switch remote control boxes. The all-new Wi-Fi control box allows for the control of the actuator through your phone or other mobile device of choice.
SPECIFICATIONS OF TRACK LINEAR ACTUATOR
|Input Voltage:||12 VDC
Using a DC motor, the most common electric track motor is one which reaches twelve volts, meaning it is easy to both find replacement parts, and integrate the actuator with other equipment
The stroke size of these actuators varies considerably depending on what job you need it to accomplish
|Force Options:||150 lbs, 900 lbs
Much like stroke size, this is dependent on what the actuator will be used for
|Speed:||1.50″/sec (150 lbs), 0.25″/sec (900 lbs)
This is a very fast actuator, making it valuable for heavy industry where tasks need to be carried out quickly
These actuators enjoy medium level protection against dust and water, making them ideal for a multitude of environments
|Operational Temperature:||-26C ~ +65C
The environments actuators can work can vary widely in terms of temperature, from cold to extreme heat
|Noise:||db < 48(A)
These actuators are quiet, meaning that they can be used in home automation without disturbing the inhabitants
|Duty Cycle:||20 percent
The duty cycle is how long an actuator can function before it needs to be rested. Twenty percent is quite high for an actuator, meaning it can be used for longer periods of time.
|Limit Switch:||built in, non-adjustable
A limit switch is something which limits the movement of the actuator. Having one already installed means that there is no need to put one in yourself.
TRACK LINEAR ACTUATOR PRODUCT VIDEO
TRACK LINEAR ACTUATOR USAGE
- These track actuators tend to be found in large robotic projects because of their construction making them stronger, and also because they are designed to put out huge amounts of force in very small degrees
- This actuator is extremely useful in TV lifts, particularly when the screen in question is large enough to be watched by thousands of people at once.
- A custom track actuator is suitable for a marine environment in the form of a boat engine, or in other parts of a vacation boat. The bed can be automated to roll away when not needed, or perhaps the same can happen to seats and desks. The actuators can also be used as a means of adjusting the angles on desks and the sundeck, so that people can work and sunbathe to their best advantage. These actuators can also be used in the same way to retract or extract ladders when they are needed. Finally, hatches can also be controlled the same way.
- Track actuators have also found their place in the medical field, being used in various motorised appliances – the actuators allow these pieces of equipment to be moved with great precision, for greater comfort and ease of treatment.
CUSTOM TRACK LINEAR ACTUATOR
As with all actuators, substantial customisation is possible, allowing for changes made to the track actuators in terms of several of specifications:
ADVANTAGES OF ELECTRICAL TRACK LINEAR ACTUATOR
- They are suited to a wide variety of environments, including manufacturing and home automation as well as medical automation and marine automation
- They can be customised extensively, making them even better suited for a task than they already were
- They are designed specifically to apply large amounts of pressure in small spaces, which means they can be used in a number of tight spaces.